Pavement Marking Houston
Parking Lots and Pavement Marking
A-1 Construction Services specializes in all your parking lot and pavement marking needs. We can layout new parking lot striping or provide routine maintenance. Our experienced team tackles all projects, large and small, with attention to detail.
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) is a wide-ranging law signed into law on July 26, 1990 to provide accessibility to people with disabilities in Houston and around the nation. A-1 Construction Services is experienced in advising in ADA compliance. We will help you navigate and comply with ADA specifications.
ADA Handicap Graphics: The experts at A-1 can handle all your handicap space striping and stenciling needs. We use the most up-to-date handicap stenciling products to make sure all your handicap spaces are visible and ADA compliant.
Crosshatching: We use the standard stencils and cross hatched lines for handicap parking spots, which are generally two layers of hatching at right-angles to create a mesh-like pattern.
Ramp Staining: Our experts use a grit for proper adhesion and are in full compliance with ADA specifications. We will inspect your ramp and ensure that you are ADA compliant.
Pavement Marking Services
From the striping of new construction to the reformatting of an existing lot, we have your marking needs covered to ensure visibility, traffic flow and compliance.
Striping of new construction: We cover all your striping needs, from stalls to curbs to loading zones to fire lanes.
Restriping of existing lots: Whether your striping is worn or you need to reorient stalls, we can conceptualize and execute each project.
Directional Arrows: Directional arrows help facilitate the direction and orderly flow of traffic.
Fire Lanes: Curb painting with appropriate fire lane stenciling.
Thermoplastic Application and Striping: Reflective, long-wearing, solvent-free, heavy bonding pavement marking material that applies to PCC or aged asphalt surfaces without primer. It resists freeze/thaw cyclic cracking, oil, grease and pigment.
Ceramic Traffic Buttons: We install round dome markers that resist shock, abrasion, temperature and chemicals. They can help reduce lane changes and provide a rumble warning effect without affecting steering.
Plastic Traffic Buttons: Delineator buttons channel traffic and help control flow.
No Park Zones: A-1 Construction has a wide variety of "no parking" and loading zone" stenciling.
Jiggle Bars: Raised pavement markers (jiggle bar tiles) help control speed and direction of traffic.
Plastic Speed Bumps: We install durable plastic speed bumps to help prevent accidents and control speed in parking lots and lanes.
Curb Striping: We handle the striping of drop-off and pick-up zones, clarify parking, and indicate other other curb use rules.
Parking garages generally have less natural light than outdoor parking areas. Clear pavement markings and signage are critical from a safety and compliance standpoint. We precisely stripe parking garages, taking into account standard and handicap parking stall orientation and delineation, maneuvering areas, parking aisle, circulation, parking stall curbing and wheel stops.
- T-Panel Repair: Double “T” & Inverted “T” Beam Repair (structural restoration).
- Waterproofing: Vehicular and pedestrian traffic bearing waterproof coatings as part of a maintenance program of for protective restoration.
- Metal Deck Pan Repair: All exterior metal surfaces that are exposed to harsh elements can experience corrosion and rust, beginning on the surface and penetrating to form rust.
- Elastomeric Coating: Exceptional weatherproofing performance that requires no primer, seals out water on most substrates, and cures to form a flexible membrane that accommodates seasonal thermal expansion-contraction.
- Spall Repair: Section of concrete that has broken away from the original structure and is repaired by cutting and patching.
- Expansion Joint Repair: Weather conditions, age and accidents can damage expansion joints. We repair or replace os wood, rubber, foam or caulking.
- Urethane Injection: An option for crack repair as an excellent water stop.
- Crack Repair: Accomplished through the use of a speed patch (cosmetic repair), Vulcum patch, or epoxy/urethane injections.