Construction Estimating and Sales
A-1 is a fast-paced, rapidly growing construction company looking for a dynamic self-starter interested in asphalt, concrete, and utility estimating and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintainrelationships with existing company accounts while identifying and securing new accounts.
* Work with drawings, specifications, supplier quotations, engineering standards, and other information to generate accurate project proposals and take-offs.
* Review and monitor projects through preconstruction, construction and close-out phases and effectively communicate progress to all invested parties.
* Establish and enforce standards, methods, policies, and procedures to maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment.
* Interact with operations department to ensure project completion within scheduled deadlines.
* Interact with accounting department to ensure timely project billings.
* Performing other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
* Minimum 2+ years construction estimating experience.
* Good working knowledge of construction processes and planning.
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills (oral and written).
* Great attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
* Knowledge of iSqFt or comparable construction software is a plus.
* Knowledge of property management clients as well as experience in asphalt/concrete paving and utility maintenance is a plus.
Pay structure includes a base salary plus commissions. Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidates will be required to provide references and salary history.